On CMS, you can now add filter tabs for site visitors. A common use case for these filter tabs is to allow visitors to browse your collection items by category. Filter tabs are available for columns that have the “select” or “multi-select” tab on Notion.
To add filter tabs, go into Settings for your CMS collection. Then, navigate to the Sort & Filter tab. In the “Filter tabs for visitors” section, select an eligible column from the dropdown, then choose your tab style and color. Click “Save filter tabs →” to finish.
Fixes and improvements
- Added text-only dropdown menu item style
- Show Text style without having to select the text
- Fixed add new block appears at the very bottom
- Import Notion page bug: when importing empty page, the page become "”
- Fixed crash on filterCurrentItem
- Fixed Indicator always shows
savedon some sites
- Updated style of dropdown menu item with icon and title
- Made the list item indent correctly
- Fixed cannot add text animation to 1 word only
- Change info banner in RTC editor
- Reduce spacing between dropdown navbar items