<- Custom Domain
Last edited on May 30, 2022
Before starting, remove any conflicting
CNAME record that has the same name from your current DNS records.
Adding CNAME record
- Log in to .xyz and go to "My Account" → "Manage"
- Under My Domains, click Manage on the domain you'd like to connect to your Typedream site
- Scroll down to Nameservers and make sure Use default nameservers is selected
- Click Manage DNS
- Select A New Record under the records table
- Under Record Type, select CNAME
- For example, if you are seeing an instruction like below, then fill in the following:
www (this might be different for you)
- Points to:
render-2.ontypedream.com (this might be different for you)
- Do the same thing to add the A record this time (to redirect your www to your main host)