How does this integration work?
create a form on Typedream
create a Zap with Forms as the trigger.
once a new submission rolls in, Zapier automatically relays it to the tool of your choice.
There are many different ways in which you can add your form submissions into your workflow through a Zap. For example, you might set up a Zap to:
- Send an email to form submitters: a Typedream Forms - Gmail automation allows you to send a personalized email to customers who sign up on your registration form. This could be the start of your drip campaign to further push clients through your marketing funnel.
- Relay customer feedback to your team: a Typedream Forms - Slack automation would enable new feedback from your customer to be added to your internal Slack channel as they roll in, giving you and your team more time to focus your energy on how to improve your product.
Connecting Typedream Forms submission to another tool.
You have to own a Zapier account to continue the steps below.
Step 1: Create a Typedream Form.
If you don't have an existing form or want to create a new form for the automation, you can follow these steps.
- Open the Typedream editor
- Go to Site Settings in the left side pane
- Click on Forms under the Experimental category
Create New Form
To learn more about setting up a form, you can check out our tutorial on Typedream Forms.
Step 2: Create a new Zap.
- Go to zapier.com and login (or sign up)
Step 3: Specifying Typedream Forms as the Trigger.
- Look for Typedream in the list of integrations
- Select New Form Submission as the event for the trigger
- Choose your Typedream account to connect to
- Select a Form
- Test trigger (best if there's already an existing submission in your form)
Step 4: Select your Action.
- Choose the event that you want to occur after the trigger has been executed
- Follow and fill out the fields (differs for each tool)
Example fields for a Typedream Forms - Gmail Zap
But wait, what's Zapier?
Zapier allows you to connect various web applications and automate tasks between them. With Zapier, you can create integrations, known as "Zaps," between different apps without having to write any code.
Start building your dream site today.
The world needs to see your awesome idea.