Last edited on September 12, 2022
How to use custom gradients on texts.
This guide requires you to use another software: Figma
- Create a shape (e.g. a rectangle)
- Change the "Fill" from "Solid" to "Linear" or "Radial"
- Set the gradient color
(if you have an inspiration, use tools like ColorPick to get the exact color)
- Copy the CSS code
- The formatting should be:
- Do not
background in front and
; at the back
- Use your cursor to select the text
- Click on the text color on the toolbar
- Paste the code you got from Figma into the input text. Example:
linear-gradient(180deg, #F693F4 0%, #BD4BD6 50.49%, #4C1586 100%)
Copyright © 2022 Govest, Inc. All rights reserved.