Hi! You’re trying to boost your Instagram post, I get it. Most other blogs that are generated by AI or companies probably won’t get you straight to it.
So… let’s get straight to it! Here is this week’s top Instagram sounds to help boost your Instagram posts. Make sure to click the link to go directly to the audio page on Instagram to see other trending Reels with the sound.
“Frágil” - Yahritza Y Su Esencia & Grupo Frontera https://www.instagram.com/reels/audio/605955278217630
“Someone” - Fireboy DML https://www.instagram.com/reels/audio/804210634661044
“Fell In Love” - Marshmello, Brent Faiyaz https://www.instagram.com/reels/audio/987547962405149
“Lucky Girl” - Carlina https://www.instagram.com/reels/audio/863501778243201
“Giving Me” - Jazzy https://www.instagram.com/reels/audio/870332800923289
“Classy 101” - Feid, Young Miko https://www.instagram.com/reels/audio/1692413677857611
“Area Codes” - Kali https://www.instagram.com/reels/audio/208257575088450
“All Night” - Ndup https://www.instagram.com/reels/audio/954774825910273
FYI: If you need a really good-looking link in bio, be sure to check out Typedream’s link in bio https://typedream.com/linkinbio, get early access now!
And as always, do not use trending audio/sound/song hoping that your post will get boosted immediately. Trending audio/sound/song is just one out of many other components of a viral post on Instagram. I’ll assume that you got everything else and focus on the audio/sound/song for now.
- ALREADY DID THIS FOR YOU UP THERE. Use trending audio that is relevant to your audience. The first step is to find trending audio that is relevant to your audience. This will help you reach more people who are interested in what you have to say. You can find trending audio by browsing the "For You" page on Instagram, or by searching for hashtags related to your niche.
- Use trending audio in a creative way. Don't just use trending audio for the sake of using it. Get creative and come up with ways to use the audio in a way that is engaging and informative. You can use the audio to tell a story, teach a lesson, or simply entertain your audience.
- Promote your post. Once you've created a post with trending audio, be sure to promote it on social media. Share it on your Instagram account, as well as other social media platforms where your target audience is likely to be found. You can also use hashtags and other promotional tools to help people find your post.
Beyond the audio, make sure that you also complete the action items below.
- Use the right hashtags. When you use trending hashtags, your Reels are more likely to be seen by other users. Be sure to use relevant hashtags that are related to the sound you're using.
- Add a creative caption. Your caption is a great way to add context to your Reel and encourage people to watch it. Be sure to add a creative caption that will grab people's attention.
- Use relevant stickers and filters. Stickers and filters can add a fun and creative touch to your Reels. Be sure to use stickers and filters that are relevant to the sound you're using.